Thursday, June 19, 2008

We bought a house!



We still aren't sure how it happened and I may never know what "escrow" actually means, but we finally did it and we are pretty excited. Obviously, it needs some work (ex: ugly bush in front), but it has a lot of good points: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, two family rooms, new wiring and plumbing, a relatively new roof, backyard with a lemon tree, and a great location in Torrance (CA) only 3 miles from where we live now. We get the keys June 26. Anyone want to help us move?

5 comments:

nikki said...

Wow you guys!! Congratulations! Such a milestone - and I'm thinkin' it looks pretty cute.

Pete Codella said...

Congrats you guys! That's awesome. I'm helping a family in our ward move right now and every time I do that, I think of how glad I am that it's not me. Good luck!

Karalea-Karalea said...

The announcement is official. Congratulations! Let us know when and we'll provide all the help we can...babysitting kids, bringing in food, painting, moving boxes...whatever!

Rachael said...

YAY!!!

Kim said...

I just found your blog on google. Its so good to see how you guys are doing. Congratulations on the house! I can't believe how big Audrey is. Hope things are going well for you in California.