Monday, September 28, 2009

First soccer game


The other team won thanks to the little speedy Gonzalez who scored about 20 times. Still it was a great day (Sept. 19) and we loved watching Audrey - especially the moments when she chased after the ball and realized she was having fun and smiled so big. Mark was in Utah watching BYU play, but my mom came with me and she was almost in tears from the happy memories of watching her kids play. I remember playing too - and I yelled for Audrey just like my mom used to yell for me - I even sounded like her. Audrey liked it, except for all the sweating, and then when it occurred to her that her team had lost she was pretty grumpy but forgot all about it until Mark came home and asked "How was soccer?" "Upsetting," she said very dramatically. We have quite a few more games ahead of us - let's hope we win some.



1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

She looks SO adorable in her soccer outfit! You're a soccer mom now!