Monday, November 2, 2009

October is a long month

A few more shots of our activities during October. Halloween dominated the last week of the month with parties and games and candy and so much more. We had lots of fun.

Audrey enjoying soccer.



Sisters playing together sweetly.



Tantrum time.



Tantrum time, take two.



Sprinklers - Mark's labor of love/hate.



Claire midair.



After dinner antics (and dress up of sorts).






The day before Halloween - on the way to Audrey's school costume parade - our really cute, really sulky, ladybug-ballerina (the tutu was her addition - very creative).



Audrey before costume parade with her sweet friend Angelina (who looks a lot like Aunt Jolie!) Interestingly enough, every Disney princess was represented in Audrey's class.



Claire in the ball pit at Mommy and Me - from cute lady bug to ball pit camoflage.



At the school carnival in their alternate costumes: pirate with chocolate face and dragon with chocolate face.



Pumpkin patch - with a bounce house and giant slide.





Audrey testing her "fairy princess" wings on Halloween night.



We want candy!



We got candy!

4 comments:

Silly Teacher said...

I have that EXACT dragon costume for T-man. I'll post that pic soon. So cute your girls are! I think Audrey and Rachel would be buddies if we lived closer!

Rachael said...

That expression on Audrey's face in the last photo is VERY VERY familiar to me! I wonder why.

Unknown said...

I love the added tutu! That's the best part! And are those rain boots she's wearing? lol

Maxmomma said...

Love the costumes! It is cute to see them playing together as sisters... they are lucky girls.