Tuesday, June 8, 2010

May days

Not quite, but we are getting there, as long as Mark's back holds up.



Our daughters: the princess and the dragon



(Dream bubble) "Mommy's taking pictures of me sleeping in my crib because my new big girl bed is wrapped in plastic in the garage and pretty soon this crib is history and that makes mommy a bit emotional."



I'm still waking up...



Will someone please, please, have a tea party with me?



Claire practicing her marsupial skills. (If you look closely, you can see the tiny animal sheltered in her "pouch".)



One of Audrey's latest works of art. (If you look closely, you can see her in her sculpture.)

1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

What gorgeous girls. I love these snapshots of May life... these are sweet days. I'll be emotional the day we put the crib away too....most likely tears of joy :).