Mark had to go to Korea for work so my mom came to keep us company. We had lots of girl time - shopping, lunch, hours of talking. And we went to Knott's one afternoon and made my mom get on all the rides. There was hardly anybody else there so we did a few things we've never even tried before - the bounce house and the wild west show. We also went around on the trucks 5 times without getting off. We ate some serious nacho-style cross-cut fries and then I had to go on the swings with Audrey (Mark's job, usually) but I managed not to get deadly dizzy and barf. Audrey refused to go on the log ride so my mom decided to go on her own. I was poised to take her picture coming down the chute but when I heard her shriek I started laughing so hard I missed it. Later she and Audrey went on the roaring rapids ride twice and came out soaked. I got some good film of them going by the second time around. It was a memorable day.
No comments:
Post a Comment