Sunday, May 27, 2012
Dinnertime psychoanalysis
My two girls are so different. I took these pictures at dinner on Claire's birthday - Ikea meatballs were chosen over the many exciting and delicious dishes I make, but I can handle that. What I noticed later was the way they arrange their food - Audrey's in little compartments, Claire's in one big swirl. And I thought it was somewhat indicative of their personalities - Audrey more exacting and structured, and Claire more flexible and easygoing. Audrey is reliable, Claire is adaptable. They have their own strengths and weaknesses, but are both intelligent, loving, and kindhearted girls. It made me laugh to see the differences in their personalities played out on their plates. Then again, it's just meatballs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So I haven't been blogging lately so I was out of touch! I love all the pictures and updates. Maybe not recent, but I love them. I love your take on life!
Post a Comment