Audrey has delivered some killer lines this week. Hope you enjoy them, too.
On trying on swimwear:
In the dressing room at the mall today, shopping for a swimming suit, Audrey said something NO female has ever said before:
"Oh, I LOVE trying on bathing suits!"
On being nutty:
Audrey: "I'm a peanut."
Mark: "What kind of nut is Claire? A walnut?
Audrey: "Yeah."
Mark: "What kind of nut is Daddy? A pine nut?
Audrey: "Yeah."
Mark: "What kind of nut is mommy?"
Audrey: "A donut!"
(note from Melissa: Mark's back was turned to me during this funny little exchange. However, I could almost see his brain go into overdrive trying to come up with a nut that would characterize me appropriately. He could not have been prouder than when Audrey said it for him.)
On daddy's "anatomy":
"His front looks like a turkey."
4 comments:
Too funny! LOL! I love the donut comment; who would've thought that up?! And I wonder how long she'll love trying on swimsuits?! hehehe--Shelley
Kids are the best! Hilarious! It has been so fun checking in on your blog and getting a little glimpse of your life. It's been so long since we've seen you - it's so fun to see your cute girls!
I love funny kids....and you've got 'em!
I can't belive you put the "turkey" on there! I am still laughing about that one.
Post a Comment