Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ready for church


It's never easy to get to church. We want to sleep in, the kids want to play, and we just don't get dressed fast enough. But here they are on a day we actually made it. Cute cute. (note: Everything Claire is wearing - except her diaper - was once Audrey's)

3 comments:

DBarr said...

Beautiful family! I peeked through your blog...love all the pictures. I am glad you got to my blog from Rach's. She is coming to Utah this weekend to photograph my family. I can't wait to see her! Do you have a facebook? I have posted some fun pictures on there from the 80'.
Hugs,
Dannette

Hall Family said...

Melissa, I can't believe how BIG the girls are. They so cute, and looking like little ladies. Fun, Fun...girls are Fun...but pretty dramatic and full of drama

Unknown said...

SO pretty! Wish I had me some girls, too!