Our Valentine's gift this year was a visit from two of my nieces - Chelsea and Courtney. We had a blast - went to the beach, did some shopping, saw the dumbest movie ever (Paul Blart - Mall Cop, and yes, I laughed, but only because it was so dumb) and had lots of girl time. It was a great weekend. My only gripe (besides the bad movie) would have to be the fact that no matter how many pictures I took either Chelsea or Courtney or BOTH were sticking out their tongue!
2 comments:
It was fun catching up on your family's happenings. So, you've signed your life and first born away to the mortgage company like the rest of us. Congratulations! Your girls are adorable!
Go figure. The girls have this thing lately with sticking out their tongue for the pictures! Thanks for having them, they had a blast. In fact they want to go back for Spring Break! But I am thinking more like the summer time! Your girls are so cute! We need to get together sometime. Love you guys! Elisa
Post a Comment