I know it's already almost October, but here are a few photos of our summer. We spent as much time as possible at the beach and at any pool we could beg, sneak, or pay our way into. We also had a blowout "back to school" party for friends and neighbors that was great fun. I am always sad for summer to end, especially this year as Audrey is now in school, but we made the most of it, and the heat was starting to kill us anyway those last few weeks. Now we are ready for the fun that comes with fall.
Back to school party.
.jpg)
Beach baby.
.jpg)
Crazy big sand crabs.
.jpg)
Just lounging around.
.jpg)
One of us did not want her picture taken.
.jpg)
Swamp thing.
1 comment:
I love the shot of Claire reading and Audrey with the goggles and hair in her face! Those are good for the heart...
By the way, how was Newport??? Funny that I ask that via blog with a phone sitting right next to me...
Post a Comment